Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Set three years later after the events of Silent Night, in the region of Kyoshi, this place has been peaceful for quite some time now, is it gonna stay like that?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Get ready, Warriors Of Kyoshi.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Flash
Legendary Demon
Flash

Get ready, Warriors Of Kyoshi. Empty
PostSubject: Get ready, Warriors Of Kyoshi.   Get ready, Warriors Of Kyoshi. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 11:57 pm

*standing on tip of pillar* Sasume Raiki, I suggest you get ready...because today is the day you and this region is destroyed. The only way to stop is, by gathering the best fighters you know and you four going at me with all you got. You must do this all in ten days time.

*laughs*

If you guys cannont defeat me, then I will destroy Sasume Raiki and this pathetic place. We will fight in Relecto City Square. Sasume, You have, a minimum of four days to find these warriors. I'll be waiting..
Back to top Go down
Alucard
Experienced Fighter
Alucard

Get ready, Warriors Of Kyoshi. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Get ready, Warriors Of Kyoshi.   Get ready, Warriors Of Kyoshi. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 12:58 am

*Hears him*Aaaahhh normally I'd agree with you but....IM THE ONE WHOSE GOING TO KILL SASUME RAIKI YOU PEICE OF TRASH!!!I dont need those four warriors!I can kill a pathetic demon like you myself!
Back to top Go down

Get ready, Warriors Of Kyoshi.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Event Area :: Event Registration-
Jump to: